Friday, November 15, 2013

Arizona bound!

Sitting in the Memphis airport awaiting our flight to Houston and on to Phoenix/Tempe.  The training is done, just hoping it will be enough. I'm excited, nervous and humbled as I anticipate Sunday's Ironman event. My bike went on ahead last week and hoping I will find my steed in good shape and ready for the 112 mile mid portion of the race.

I have 17 hours to complete the event and hoping first to meet that deadline, but if possible under 14 hours. I will try to keep you posted. In the meantime, I want to thank my wife & son for joining me and for their encouragement along with so many other friends and family. It's my hope and prayer this process will be an encouragement to many others. Let's get off the sofa and move!
Morning boost from Starbucks at the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment