Friday, August 5, 2011

A random start....at 5:09am

Well, I've pondered starting a blog in the past and here I am finishing of another night shift in the ER....why not start now?

It's my hope that sharing information, successes and failures will offer encouragement to other readers as they journey with me towards better health physically, emotionally and spiritually.  I am 47 years young with an amazing wife, 4 incredible kids teenage and young adult and work full time as an ER physician...so just like many of the rest of you younger or older, life is full of things that keep us "busy".  Being busy makes it difficult to adhere to a rigorous regular exercise program and increases temptation to eat out of convenience as well.  That said, it is not impossible to balance life and health....but it requires discipline.  Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhh!!!!  That word burns. 

As I attempt to journal/blog, I will do so with the goal of sharing past and present (and hopefully future) failures and successes in a way that will help us all have more successes and less failures.  Please join up and follow along and share your thoughts as well.  Hopefully we'll have some fun along the way!....but for now I have a patient to see.  Good night, er um morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment